The summer is at its peak, and your above ground pool must be busy every day keeping your friends and family cool as well as entertained. So the frequency of maintenance has also increased due to heavy usage but are you getting a satisfactory result out of your old manual cleaning tool? We guess no is the answer. Moreover, it must have become tedious for you to clean the pool on a daily basis because no one would love to swim in a filthy pool right! So what could be done? Well, there are some best above ground pool vacuums that we have found out for you which will not only sweep away all the dirt but will also ease up the cleaning process.
In this article, we have listed names of top five names, and after proper evaluation of customer’s reviews as well as expert’s reports we have added the models. To make sure they are delivering the expected result we have been compared the performance result with other models.
So, let’s first check out the names of the contenders,
|QUICK LOOK||PRODUCT NAME||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||CHECK PRICE|
|Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus||16 x 10 x 16 inches||19 pounds|
|Zodiac Polaris Vac||20 x 10 x 22.8 inches||15.62 pounds|
|Hayward Poolvergnuegen||41 x 13 x 13 inches||16.1 pounds|
|Dolphin Nautilus Robotic||20 x 24 x 20 inches||34.5 pounds|
|Swim Hayward 500Y||34 x 13 x 13 inches||16 pounds|
So, we have gone through the names of the top five cleaners, and now it is time move into the in-depth reviews of all the models. Let’s begin,
1. Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Robotic Pool Cleaner: Best Robotic Pool Cleaner
Dolphin Nautilus CC plus robotic cleaner can be designated as one of the finest above ground pool vacuum in the market that never disappointed its customer in performance. It is a well-engineered product loaded with all the essential attributes to clean your pool efficiently.
Operation: You won’t have to brainstorm to learn the procedure as you have to plug the power cable and press one button to switch on the process. First, you need to dip the brush into the water so that it can absorb water and then release the cleaner slowly so that it can sink adequately without any tangling. After it reaches the bed, you just need switch on the machine. Similarly, to pull the cleaner, you have to use the cable and then the handle to pull it out from the water.
Maintenance: Like operation, the maintenance of this model is quite simple and occasional cleaning of the whole body, as well as the impeller, is sufficient. However, after cleaning session, you should whether there is any debris in the impeller. To clean the filter, first, you will have to open the cover and then remove both the cartridges. After that, you will have to open the clop to pull out the filters. You can clean the filter either with a dryer, hose or ordinary soap water and make sure you should do it after every cleaning session.
2. Zodiac Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner: Best Pressure Side Pool Cleaner
Zodiac is a legendary brand in the US market who has a large fleet of pool sweeper under their belt but its Polaris vac-sweep 360 takes all the limelight. It is a high-performance machine that has a fantastic sales figure, and the numerous positive reviews on Amazon serves as the proof.
Operation: First you have to turn off the filtration pump of the pool before starting and then connect the hose feed to the pump. Then dip the cleaner in the pool, and after it reaches the bed, you need turn on the pump. For adjusting the sweep hose, you need to adjust the knob on feed pipe in an anti-clockwise direction to increase the motion and vice versa. To make the cleaner go straight or turn, you can use the thrust knob.
Maintenance: You should carry routine maintenance, and you should regularly empty the bag especially when it is half filled. Every week you need to clean the pool filter, and you should clean it after pulling it out from the water. Moreover, you should allow the filter system to run for five minutes before reconnection.
3. Hayward Poolvergnuegen 896584000-013 The Pool Cleaner: Best Suction Pool Cleaner
Hayward Poolvergnuegen 2-wheel automatic suction pool vacuum cleaner may bear an uncanny design, but you shouldn’t judge its performance by its looks. It is configured with advanced engineering that offers various attributes, and self-adjusting turbine vanes are one of them.
- Hayward Poolvergnuegen 2-wheel pool cleaner is a cheap above ground pool model that has many happy customers in the whole United States. It is a 16.1lbs white color pool sweeper which appears with a 41 X 13 X 13 dimension, and it didn’t disappoint us with its built quality.
- It is a 2-wheel drive pool suction cleaner that boasts a unique power configuration where it utilizes the power of pump and filter. What makes it unique? The pool cleaner Hayward’s self-adjusting turbine vanes that make sure the pool cleaner automatic gets the maximum power at any flow. Moreover, it assists the cleaner to have movement in low pressure and low suction.
- Hayward Poolvergnuegen 2-wheel auto vacuum is only suitable for pool size up to 16 X 32inches, and it works perfectly on tile, pebble, gunite, fiberglass, and vinyl. We were surprised by it debris management, and all the credit goes to its folding vanes along with 1/2hp pump size.
- While scrubbing, this pool cleaner by Hayward easily maneuver obstacles and climb the wall, and it is supported by specially designed threaded tiers that offer a firm grip. It even gets many preprogrammed steering system where the internal sequence steers the above ground pool vacuum into a different direction. This steering system offers maneuvering range of 90-450 degree so you can stay assured that it will cover the whole pool.
- Hayward Poolvergnuegen 2-wheel pool cleaner is well known for its unique attributes, and adjustable roller skirt is one of them. With flexible skirts, this small pool vacuum lifts one of its skirts to overcome any obstacle while maintaining its optimal suction pressure.
- You will be surprised to hear that it is one of the favorite items of pool supply companies because it gets three interchangeable throats. These throats manage the suction performance mainly during the passage of large debris and low flow.
- Lastly, it houses a 33inch hose which is more than sufficient for a pool size of 20ft. For your convenience, this Hayward the pool cleaner gets two-year warranty where the manufacturer will cover most of the issues.
Operation: The operation is slightly lengthy, but they are quite easy to perform if you correctly implement the steps. First, you need to prepare the pool and then slowly submerge the cleaner into the pool. While drowning it, the hose should be above the water so it can remove all the air. Then you need to connect the hose to the suction pump or skimmer, and you should perform this step while the pump is switched off. You can fiddle with the rpm by adjusting the valve in three ways.
Maintenance: You need to pay a lot of heed in the upkeep of Hayward Poolvergnuegen 2-wheel, and you should occasionally replace the tires before they get totally worn out. You should regularly check for any blockage by rotating the wheel, and if you find any obstruction, you need to remove the cover to throw out the debris.
Considering the performance and attribute list of Hayward Poolvergnuegen 2-wheel pool cleaner, it can be an excellent choice at an economical rate.
4. Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool Cleaner: Ideal Above Ground Pool Vacuum
Dolphin Nautilus 999996323 robot cleaner serve as a unanimous choice of many pool owners, and once you get this model, you will ask yourself why you didn’t get it sooner? It is a uniquely designed device for vacuuming above ground pools which smoothly cleans pool without bugging you with anything.
Operation: Dolphin Nautilus 999996323 robot cleaner operates on a button, and you have to press one button, it will automatically clean the whole pool. However, before dipping it down in the pool, you should stretch the entire floating cable, so that is free of any bends. You shouldn’t switch on the device until and unless it reaches the bed and then switch on the power supply. Similarly, to pull it out, you first need to switch off the device and then use the cable you have to take it out of the water.
Maintenance: The maintenance is a complete breeze and to clean the cartridge filter; first you need to open the top lid and take the filter out. You can wash it using hose spray or ordinary tap water and then insert the filter with the plastic side facing outward. To clean the filter bag, in the beginning, you have to take it out from the bottom lid and then rinse it water hose spray. You should clean the bag on a regular basis and replace after every six months.
5. In The Swim Hayward 500Y Aqua Critter Automatic Above Ground Pool Cleaner: Best Automatic Pool Vacuum
In the first glance of, you will think In the Swim Hayward 500Y as a traditional toy that used in a pool, but once you get a closer look, it will entirely change your mind. It is a high-performance dirt pool cleaner that is filled many eccentric attributes that you won’t expect at this price range.
Operation: To start the machine, you will have to drown the In the Swim Hayward 500Y into the pool and then switch on the power. However, before dipping it, you should remove any item or excessive debris from the pool and check the water chemical percentage. Then you need to connect the hose and stretch it properly so that it doesn’t get tangled. So after this, you have to hook the skimmer cone adapter to the hose section. Remember to dip the device once so that the body is free of any air and then entirely drown it in the water.
Maintenance: To maintain the longevity of the In the Swim Hayward 500Y, you should regularly check the condition of flags, shoes, and wings. You should also check for any obstruction due to debris, and if you find any, you should open the lower section using the two latch and throw the trash out. Always clean the filter saver after every cleaning process, and you should hose spray so that it completely free of any dirt. To clean the skimmer basket, first, you need to rinse it correctly and then use hose spray to clean it properly.
Related Topics You May Like:
Best Vacuums for Laminate Floors